What we do:
In a technology-driven industry that demands accuracy on every part, it is imperative that Master Precision Machining maintains a state-of- the-art equipment facility. Our extensive 10,000 square foot climate control facility features 1 KERN Pyramid Nano, 4 5-Axis Hermles, 5 Enshu Horizontals, and 4 Enshu Verticals.
Our vigorous document control ensures that we maintain the highest levels of quality.
We specialize in fabricating the following materials:
- Copper (Terillum, OFHC, 101)
- Plastics (Torlon, Semitron, Derlin)
- Stainless Steel
- Carpenter 49
- Master CAM
- CoCreate 3D CAD CAM
- CoCreate 2D CAD
- Multiple Translation Capabilities (i.e DFX, IGES, SAT, STEP, eDrawings, etc..)
- Surface Flatness 0.5 microns or better
- Surface Finish of .05 microns or better Ra.
Our Microscopic Deburring section includes 10 Leica GZ6 Microscope with 10 power magnification. In addition we offer tumble deburring and bead blasting capabilities.
Our Metrology Centers:
- Zeiss Contura CMM
- Zygo Model 5032 Ultra High Performance 3D Surface Metrology System
- Micro-Vu Vertex Measuring Center
- 1 KERN Pyramid Nano – CNC Machining Center
- 4 Hermle C600 V – 5 Axis Milling Centers
- 5 Enshu JE-40 Horizontal Milling Centers
- 1 Enshu EV 450 Vertical Milling Center
- 2 Enshu S-400 Vertical Machining Centers
- 2 Enshu S-300 Vertical Machining Centers
- 3 Kitamura Vertical Milling Mycenters
Teledyne Electronic Technologies has enjoyed 30 years of unsurpassed quality, customer service, and delivery performance from Master Precision Machining, Inc. of Santa Clara, CA for our high end aerospace, satellite and military applications.Teledyne Technologies